i don't know {durn} i don't know {durn}

Well now that we know why you have been absent for that while, welcome back.

durn responds:

Thanks Blackbyrd! Good to be creating again. :)

You've been Trolled You've been Trolled

Well Said.

RazorMan Level 1 Demo RazorMan Level 1 Demo

Its going the right direction, i guess. There's alot you can do to this song at this point.

SirKoto51 responds:

That's the problem, actually; I'm not exactly sure where it is going. I plan for the whole song to, sort of, revolve around this and treat this as the base of the overall song... however, I'm having trouble coming up with the verse area/mid section of it. Thanks for the feedback, man. :)

Trickle Charge Trickle Charge

I really dont know why this has the current rating. I dont even care how short it is either. That was amazing. Its something you would hear when looking back at a memory. Great work.

SRT-M1tch responds:

Thanks. That was the feeling I was going for. I am reworking this song completely. It will be so much better. Remember, this is only the 0:55 second intro! The drop hasn't even happened yet!

HRMBD (Omega) {Chillstep} HRMBD (Omega) {Chillstep}

Ok...

You got a good thing going here. Like the beginning could use some more dynamic melodies if u know what i mean. but overall its pretty nice. i like all the stuff u put into it.

Thanks.
I wanted a simple beginning, but I think my piano is kinda flat, and I'll see what I can do about adding in some better intro dynamics.

RAM {durn} RAM {durn}

It pisses me off...

That songs like this get low scores. Excellent job, man.

durn responds:

Haha, yeah, always unfortunate seeing a plunge occur. :D Thanks for the love, Blackbyrd!

The Night (Dubstep) The Night (Dubstep)

Super awesomeness!!

It has a bit of a dark industrial feel to it. i love it!

Omega-Ravager responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you like the dark and mechanical feel I put in it!

Omega

Breathing You (Omega) Breathing You (Omega)

Excellent

Its really good. I like it alot. It would sound even more awesome with some nice chords. Like orchestral chords or somethin.

Wow, thanks a lot!

And thanks for the advice, glad you have something to offer me!

Omega

WTF Another MK remix?!?!? WTF Another MK remix?!?!?

Its good.

But it felt like it had more potential. Like it could have been an explosive thing. But its not bad at all. I like it.

Glad you like it!

I think I know what your talking about, I'm going to try to make a really explosive song next, so I'll let you know how that turns out.

Dancestep(Omega) Dancestep(Omega)

Excellent!

Its great and this is just listening to half of it.

Omega-Ravager responds:

Thanks a ton! Glad you like it.

Thanks for stopping in!